Band Membership

Contact Person:  Lorri Reynolds-Harris  506-328-3303 ext. 418

Lorri continues to make the old style status cards.  She NO LONGER requires  you to purchase your photo, she is now set up to do pictures for the status cards!  She requires you to bring an ID ie. drivers license/birth certificate, medicare.  YOU MUST BE PRESENT FOR LORI TO MAKE YOUR STATUS CARD.  WE NO LONGER ARE ABLE TO MAIL OUT TO OUT OF TOWN RESIDENTS.  However, you are able to visit other reserves who have direct contact to INAC and they can make you a status card.  Lorri is available in her office at the above number from Monday to Thursday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.  Please leave message and she will get back to you.

Band membership also handles the paperwork for the following life events, births, marriages, and/or deaths.  Supporting documents required. Names changes require a letter stating reason for change.